If you want to run a successful poker affiliate business you should figure out and follow your own best working practise rules. Some simple tips with proven efficacy for this kind of business are the following ones:
1. Be unique! Uniqueness is definitely a fundamental way to succeed online and ranking higher on search engines. Try to place yourself out of the competition with unique ideas and website content. Never give up! A new idea may work and may not, but it is always worth a try.
2. Register to affiliate programs with proven results, financially solid and good history. There are websites supporting you in your decision making like Gaming Income 🙂 , Affiliate Guard Dog, Casinomeister …
3. Choose an affiliate program only after reviewing their Terms and Conditions; they must be extremely clear and you must understand any point. A good affiliate program will also offer you a furnished and up-to-date banner selection and marketing tools, various and innovative promotions, clear statistics and an easy to browse website. Affiliate managers will take care of you during any step, keeping you well updated and informed on new promotions, banners and software features and answering your questions timely and professionally.
4. Education. Visit gambling forums and learn as much as you can from people already working in this industry. It will help you to avoid some common and recurring errors you may incur during the start up of your business. Also conventions, expos and conferences (event calendar) often organized in this business sector may be an invaluable source of new contacts, business partners and information in general.
5. Know your customer. Think to what you’d like to see, to the information you’d like to know, to the lessons you’d like to learn and provide them on your website in a clean and easy way.
6. Always love your job, maintain your hobbies and relax with friends. Well, actually it should always be true for any working sector, but it is especially true for a home business like running a successful poker affiliate website where it is easy to find yourself alone with your ideas and laptop (even though you can watch the ocean on the white sands of your dream island 😉 ).
Tuesday, 7th April 2015, 4:00pm - 5:00pm BST
First instalment of a two-part webinar series hosted by Income Access and iGaming North America conference.